Train for Success with Linsay Coleridge Smith
UKCC Level 3 Coach (Dressage), BD Accredited Trainer, U21s UK Regional Trainer, List 2 rider
Whatever your ambition Linsay can offer a sympathetic and encouraging approach to achieving success. As a successful rider herself, Linsay understands the needs of children & young riders, nervous adult beginners and the ambitious competition rider.
She will tailor her training to meet your individual needs. Linsay has successfully trained a number of U 21 riders to FEI pony, junior & young rider level. With a particular interest in young horses, Linsay can help you develop a training programme to suit you and your horse, and help you achieve your goals.
Based at Windmill Farm, Chalfont St Giles you will benefit from the 35m x 65m all weather arena, covered viewing area, small shop and refreshments.
For more information and a special rate introductory lesson contact email@example.com or call 07979 420566.
Single Day Training
- An Introductory discussion identifying your aims & expectations
- 2 private lessons x 45 minutes with option to test ride, go on the lunge or develop gymnastic exercises over poles.
- Lecture / demo using WfD staff & horses.
- Summary discussion and written notes.
- Inclusive Price £100.00 (Price List)
- D.I.Y livery with bedding and hay – £10.00 per night
- Use of lounge area, kitchen & shower room
- Accommodation with family for children under 16 years.
- Part livery option – £20.00 per night
- Grazing as available – £5.00 per hour
- Schoolmaster lesson – £60.00
- Use of gallops and circular ride – £10.00 (Price List)
Windmill Farm is pleased to be able to offer a range of opportunities for you to develop your career in dressage, competition grooming or yard management.
Linsay Coleridge Smith is a BD accredited trainer, approved to provide training through the BD Apprenticeship training scheme. As well as training on your own horse, you will benefit from lessons on advanced horses and with youngsters at the beginning of their career.
Windmill Farm is an approved KEITs training centre. All staff are offered the opportunity to gain NVQs in a range of different areas of equestrianism including competition grooming, breeding, management and leadership.